We offer a comprehensive DAT preparation course designed to help you achieve success on the Dental Aptitude Test offered by the Canadian Dental Association.
We limit our class sizes in order to ensure an ideal student : instructor ratio, allowing you to receive maximum instruction and guidance in preparing you for the DAT.
What We Offer
- 2 days of instruction including a mock DAT
- DAT basics, hidden strategies, skills and tricks
- Carving instruction and PAT techniques
- Proven tips for manual dexterity and perceptual ability components
- PAT practice questions and resources
- Reading comprehension sample articles and questions
- Simulated evaluations and standings on the mock DAT
- 2 practice soaps, plus 1 soap for the mock DAT
- Interview breakdown and techniques to help you prepare
- Extensive instruction and practice
- A chance to gain experience and build confidence
Beyond the Classroom
For students of ROCK THE DAT, we also provide continued support and help in preparing for the DAT exam. This may include: *
· On-line support and information
· Small group carving clinics
· 1-on-1 carving support
· Extra practice supplies for manual dexterity
*These services may require an extra fee and may not be available at all locations. Please e-mail email@example.com for more information.
Tentative Course Schedule (subject to change)
Day One (7-8 hours):
- Time management techniques on all four components
- Maximizing the use of resources given during the DAT
- Interactive perceptual ability instruction and problem solving techniques
- Interactive and direct hands on, one on one carving techniques
- Two FREE DAT exam style soaps to use during the session (feel free to bring along extra for practice)
- Interactive reading comprehension seminar and study strategies
- Quick overview of techniques for the Natural Science component
Day Two (7-8 hours):
- Review of Day 1
- Advanced tips and tricks for all areas, focusing on PAT and carving
- One on one work time to improve weak spots
- Carving clinic
- Bonus admission information for various schools
- Mock DAT examination with detailed scoring and feedback session (DAT exam style soap included)
- Electronic constructive feedback will be given 1-2 days after your mock DAT
There will be multiple breaks throughout at the discretion of instructors.
Receive $100 off your Rock the DAT course for each friend you refer when they sign up for Rock the DAT in Vancouver, Saskatoon, Winnipeg, Toronto, and Halifax! When prompted to by Paypal, put in name, course location and the name of your referral in "special instructions" box for rebate. Note that Rock the DAT reserves the right to discontinue this promotion at any time.
Want more chances to save money on your course? Like us on Facebook and write on our wall why you want to become a dentist to be entered in a draw to receive an additional $100 off your course.
*Please note: Course sessions with insufficient registrants may be cancelled. Those registered for the cancelled course may choose to change their dates to a later course session or may choose a refund.